Ballroom With A Twist

featuring
DANCE DYNAMICS STUDIO

Where : TCU Place Saskatoon
When: October 14th, 2010
Time: 7:30pm
Why: Because we're in it!!!!!



It's this much fun.....

And just a little work....

Search This Blog

February 4, 2012

Why Dance Dynamics?

With so many different kinds of dance classes that are available … what is it about Dance Dynamics that stands out from the rest?

I am a Dance Dynamics veteran, having first walked through their doors in 1997. I wanted to learn how to dance but I didn’t have a dance partner. At Dance Dynamics that is not a problem. Private dance lessons are available with one of the studio's instructors. One lesson was all it took. I was hooked.

One-on-one instruction is a luxury, but I am almost certain that I would not be where I am today if I had gone any other route. Group settings intimidated me. Private lessons empowered me. They gave me the confidence that I needed to expand my horizons and try out the group classes that were included with the private lessons.

Group classes were a little more daunting. But the studio provided a non-threatening environment to practice dancing with various partners. Everyone I encountered was there for the same reason that I was: to learn how to dance. I never could have stepped into a bar to take advantage of some of the lessons offered out there. But at the dance studio it felt safe, inviting and (almost) easy. Within a very short time, it was like walking into a room full of friends.

I have tried numerous forms of dance lessons through various venues since my initial lessons at Dance Dynamics. Though I haven’t anything negative to say about my experiences elsewhere, I can honestly say that nothing has compared to what Dance Dynamics has to offer.

The instructors are second to none. Herb, Holly and Greg each have their own unique strengths. They have a combined total of over 65 years of teaching experience. They have all competed in national and international dance competitions. They know their technique and the intricacies to polish your dancing skills. They tailor their class to the group that they are teaching. But most importantly, they make dancing fun!

I had one goal in mind when I started my dance lessons at Dance Dynamics. I wanted to become the best dancer that I could afford to be. I have always been encouraged to dance within my means. But when the going gets tough, I am always told “Just don’t stop dancing ... still come to Group Class!

That is why Dance Dynamics is my personal choice. Why don't you come on in and see for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment